Before Your Visit to Aru, Please Be Mindful of the Following:
• Cancellations or changes to your treatments must be received 24 hours prior to the appointment time to avoid charges.
• Please turn off your cellular phone when entering the spa and salon.
• Prepare for your spa experience by arriving 30 minutes beforehand to fill out our Health History Form and enjoy our therapeutic steam rooms. Steam therapy is complimentary with massage, facials and body treatments only.
• Please note – if you are running late your appointment will be shortened or rescheduled, in order to honour the time reserved for our next client.
• During your spa experience a locker is provided for your personal effects while in the spa. Please leave your valuables at home; Aru Spa • Salon does not accept responsibility for loss of valuables during your visit.
• Throughout each treatment you will be professionally and discreetly draped with linens and for multiple services, between treatments, we invite you to unwind in our relaxation area.
Our Cancellation Policy:
• Walk-ins are welcome, however we recommend you book your spa or salon treatment in advance – a major credit card is required to reserve your appointment.
• Cancellations for single treatments must be received 24 hours prior to the appointment time or you will be charged in full.
• Multiple services and packages require 48 hours notice for cancellation or services will be charged in full. Group bookings require 14 days notice for cancellation.