Director of First Impressions - Receptionist wanted!
Aru Spa and Salon in sunny White Rock/South Surrey is looking for individuals who understand the importance of guest relations and client care at our Front Desk.
If you are a naturally caring, attentive and personable person, this position is for you.
Our Ideal Candidate Must:
• Be professional.
• Be a quick learner.
• Have excellent phone manner.
• Possess a positive, caring and helpful attitude.
• Be a team player.
• Have a flexible schedule and MUST be available to work weekends.
• Have previous customer service and sales experience.
• Can work on their own.
• Can stay focused and calm in a fast-paced environment.
• Quick problem solving.
• Great at multi-tasking.
• Knows how to keep busy.
And everything else that makes you a star!
The very name Aru, meaning "to be" or simply "live", subtly emphasizes the unpretentious and refined atmosphere to be expected from our spa and salon. Aru Spa and Salon provides a comforting, yet stimulating atmosphere in which guests can truly relax both their body and mind.
Our philosophy is strongly based around natural health and wellness, which is why you will not find any laser machines, abrasive chemicals or injections at Aru. We offer a holistic approach to modern wellness and beauty - boosting the self-esteem and confidence of both male and female clients.
If you this sounds like the place for you, please forward resume to:
• Booking guests, manage appointments and maintaining smooth operations.
• Ensuring all guests needs are cared for.
• Cash reconciliation.
• Opening and closing the establishment.
• Maintaining the appearance of our front desk and retail area.
• Other duties as required.
Full medical & dental benefits.
Comprehensive training programs.
Unbeatable discounts for family and friends.
Please send resume to: